Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wonderful One


Wonderful One by Newsong:

Some say You're a lunatic
Some say You're not the One
Can't help but disagree with it
I believe You're God's own Son
I'm sure as a man can be
Knowing all You saved me from

I know first hand the miracle that You've done inside my heart
I'll gladly stand and testify just who You are
Every breath I take I want my life to bring You praise
I am so amazed by Your never-ending grace
And nothing in this world could separate me from Your love
You're the Wonderful One
You are so wonderful

And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Isaiah 9:6b

Digital scrapbooking supplies: elements: Blessed Beyond Belief by CD Muckosky; grungy papers (two blended) by Joyful Heart Designs; heart stitching, tape: Crisdam Designs; doodle border: Jennifer Labre; butterfly: Christine Smith