Wonderful One

May 28, 2014


And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Isaiah 9:6b

Wonderful One by Newsong:

Some say You're a lunatic
Some say You're not the One
Can't help but disagree with it
I believe You're God's own Son
I'm sure as a man can be
Knowing all You saved me from

I know first hand the miracle that You've done inside my heart
I'll gladly stand and testify just who You are
Every breath I take I want my life to bring You praise
I am so amazed by Your never-ending grace
And nothing in this world could separate me from Your love
You're the Wonderful One
You are so wonderful

Digital scrapbooking supplies: elements: Blessed Beyond Belief by CD Muckosky; grungy papers (two blended) by Joyful Heart Designs; heart stitching, tape: Crisdam Designs; doodle border: Jennifer Labre; butterfly: Christine Smith