Sunday, May 10, 2015

Proverbs 1:8


My child, listen when your father corrects you. Don’t neglect your mother’s instruction.  Proverbs 1:8

I ran into this file on my computer just the other day. I’m pretty sure that any mom would love to have such a beautiful poem written for her!  I sure am blessed to have a daughter who loves and appreciates me that much.

My mom is the best in the creation,
Since she’s always there if I may need her.
She knows what it means to be a Christian,
And guides me to make my heart God’s altar.
Always strives to be pure, sweet, and mellow;
She’ll ever be my shining example.
She keeps me on the straight and narrow;
To the eternal, God’s holy temple.
She’s down to the earth and understands life,
Never lets an important issue pass.
When the road is tough and everywhere’s strife,
Without fail she’ll evermore hold me fast.
Although no one has exact perfection,
I thank her with much gratification.

kit: 2009 NSD freebie by Nutshell Creations, template by Fiddle Dee Dee; photos of flowers at bottom taken by my daughter
fonts: Complete in Him, Come unto Me, Never Grow Up